Please read policy below before emailing us
OUR REFUND POLICY
We exchange, refund or credit where goods have been incorrectly described, are faulty or different from the sample or image shown to you.
We DO NOT refund if you changed your mind or chose the wrong size, colour etc
We ship locally and use Australia Post, and Aramex for all our shipping needs. All fixed shipping prices are for Australian shipping only. We do not send international. We reserve the right to re-quote on any shipping costs that are more than the amount quoted on or website. We use plain packaging, satchels or cartons for all orders, and post items by regular mail. Items that are oversized or that require specialised carriers such as Dangerous goods for batteries are determined by location. We will contact you to tailor delivery. Note oversized items, such as radars and Force Trolling motors may need to be delivered to depots for collection. We will work with you for a best fit solution. We endeavour to process your orders as quickly as possible and are usually able to fill orders immediately however, please allow 3-14 working days for delivery to remote destinations. We cannot be held liable if Australia Post or Couriers fails to deliver or your purchase is damaged during transit as this is entirely at the customer sole risk. You can however contact us and request that we send the item with insurance, otherwise we will always request signature on delivery. On acceptance and signature of goods you are signing that the goods are in goods condition.
If an item is ordered, but out of stock or will be delayed, we will inform you.
RISK OF LOSS -Insurance For Shipping
Sunshine Coast Marine Electrical Doctor does not insure your goods or accept responsibility for the damage, loss or theft whilst in transit to your nominated address. ’Risk of loss and title for all products purchased from ‘Sunshine Coast Marine Electrical Doctor’ will pass to the customer upon leaving Sunshine Coast Marine Electrical Doctor’ delivery warehouse.
Shipping Insurance is different from warranties.
Ownership and title of goods does not transfer to the purchaser until Sunshine Coast Marine Electrical Doctor has received the full payment for goods.
(1) What items can be returned or exchanged? Returns and exchanges for stock merchandise, less shipping and handling fees, are accepted for new items in unused condition that are returned in new, saleable condition with all parts and packaging.
If such items are found to be defective upon arrival, such items may be exchanged for an equivalent new item only.
Merchandise that is used, crashed, damaged, scratched, chipped, or missing parts, packaging, and/or installation instructions will NOT be accepted by Sunshine Coast Marine Electrical Doctor for a return under any circumstances and will be returned to the customer at the customers expense.
(2) In what time period are returns and exchanges accepted? Returns and exchanges must be received by Sunshine Coast Marine Electrical Doctor, within 7 days of the original delivery date of the product. Absolutely no returns or exchanges are accepted for any reason after 7 days.
(3) Is shipping and handling refundable? No, shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
The customer is always responsible for the cost of return shipping.
(4) Is there a restocking fee for returns or exchanges? A minimum 20% restocking fee applies to all returns and exchanges of merchandise in new, unused, factory-sealed condition.
Returned items that are damaged (scratched, scraped, dented, scuffed, chipped, etc.) or that are missing any packaging, parts, pieces, accessories, or instructions are subject to a restocking fee up to 50%. The credit issued for any item received in such condition will be discounted or the return will be rejected at our discretion.
If the item being exchanged is deemed defective by Sunshine Coast Marine Electrical Doctor, the restocking fee is waived if the original item is being replaced with an identical new item.
(5) What is the return policy for items that arrive damaged, defective, or missing parts? If an item we ship arrives damaged, defective, or missing parts, we will replace the entire item or send a replacement part free of charge via the same shipping method that was chosen for the original order. We require the return of the damaged or defective part. Part numbers of the defective or damaged parts, as well as digital photos showing the condition of the part, are extremely helpful in expediting such replacements.
(6) ‘I received an item I did not order’. How do I return this item? If we ship you a part different from what you ordered, we will immediately ship the correct replacement item as a separate order without further shipping costs via the same shipping method that was chosen for the original order.
To facilitate return of the item. Upon receiving the returned incorrect item from the customer, we will credit the customer for the incorrect item. Please email us the details of the error, as well as the part numbers as shown on the parts delivered.
(7) I don’t understand the installation instructions. Can I return the item? If you are having trouble with installing a part, please call us for help!
Items can be returned only under the conditions discussed above. As with any aftermarket part, proper installation requires a certain degree of mechanical skill, ability, and the proper tools. We always recommend having a qualified, competent mechanic install parts that are beyond customer abilities.
When ordering, please keep in mind that many of our products are designed for worldwide distribution and not necessarily for primarily English-speaking markets. As such, many of our products include only an exploded parts installation diagram with sparse notes which may or may not be in English.
We try to be as detailed as possible in the product description, and in many cases we attach digital copies of the mounting diagrams to the product descriptions on our website. In addition, we often post photos and installation notes on our website that are provided by other customers. We do not warrant the accuracy of this information and take no responsibility for damage or injury caused by improper installation of products presented on this website.
(8) Do you guarantee delivery dates? While we do not guarantee shipment or delivery dates, we’ll do everything in our power to get your order to you as soon as possible! Please Contact Us when placing your order if you need it delivered by a specific date!
Please note that while we will do our best to make sure it arrives by your requested date, we cannot guarantee a particular shipment or delivery date and will not issue a refund or credit if the item does not arrive by the requested date.
(9) How do I arrange for a return of an item to Sunshine Coast Marine Electrical Doctor? If you wish to arrange for a return under the conditions discussed above, please Contact Us for a Return Address prior to sending the return package. Returns received without prior notification will be refused. Please package the item such that all products will be protected from damage during shipping insuring you have enclosed a brief outline on the reason for the return and your name and address send the package to:
Sunshine Coast Marine Electrical Doctor
6/10 Focal Ave
Coolum Beach QLD 4573
(10) Other notes on returns The buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping charges incurred by refusal of delivery, whether intentional or not. This includes shipments marked as refused caused by the recipient not picking up the item from the carrier’s facility in a timely manner.
Please do not attempt to “force” a return by sending us a part that is not ‘authorised’ for return as specified above or by specific confirmation from us. The shipment will be refused, or if left unattended by the delivery carrier, will be treated as an unsolicited mailing without refund.
Please do not attempt to “force” a refund for unauthorised reasons by reversing charges through your credit card company (commonly referred to as a “chargeback”). Chargebacks for goods delivered as ordered is theft. Any individuals attempting theft via chargeback shall be reported to a credit agency and the police as appropriate, and delivery confirmation information will be provided to your credit card provider.
Customers placing orders with Sunshine Coast Marine Electrical Doctor, consent to the terms of the policies outlined above.